Teladoc provides peace of mind from the comfort of home with access to licensed therapists and dermatologists for a fraction of the cost of typical in-person visits.
- Establish an ongoing relationship with a licensed therapist through video or phone sessions
- Get support for anxiety, depression, stress/PTSD, panic disorder, grief, family & marriage issues, and more
- $200 first-time visit fee with a psychiatrist, $95 for all follow up visits with the selected psychiatrist, and $85 for each visit with a therapist other than a psychiatrist
- A quick, convenient and discreet solution for treating skin conditions such as rash, acne, psoriasis, suspicious moles, and more
- Upload images of your skin issue and receive a response within two days from a licensed dermatologist through Teladoc’s online message center
- Prescriptions are sent to your local pharmacy, when medically necessary
- $75 consult fee, plus one follow-up question
Mental Health visits and Dermatology consultations are not available 24/7/365. Mental Health visits will be scheduled. Mental Health visits are not available to minors. All Mental Health specialists may not be available in all states. For dermatology consultations, members must complete a Dermatology Intake Form and upload a minimum of three images through the secure message center before each initial consultation. Dermatology is not available in ID or ND.