With Funeral Services by Dignity Memorial®, you and your family are eligible for a range of benefits that can help alleviate the financial and emotional burdens of planning a funeral.
- Get step-by-step assistance from a representative who guides you on how to make final arrangements, plan a service in advance, or respond to an unexpected death
- Save 10% on all funeral or cremation products and services, 1 and cemetery interment rights, products, and services2 through Dignity Memorial affiliated providers
- Receive National Transferability on prearranged services within our network3
- Receive 13 months of unlimited telephone grief support through the Compassion Helpline®4
- Includes bereavement travel services for family and friends
- Where available by law. 10% savings is not available in all states nor does it apply to cash advance items. On already discounted Dignity Memorial plans, employee/member is entitled to the greater of the two discounts.
- Cemetery benefit is not available in all states. On already discounted Dignity Memorial plans, employee/member is entitled to the greater of the two discounts.
- Certain restrictions apply.
- Services provided by Charles Nechtem Associates, Inc.