Seasonal Fulfillment Coordinator
Responsibilities and Duties
- Accurately proofread necessaries
- Accurately ship FedEx and USPS packages
- Maintain a neat and clean work area
Qualifications and Skills
- High school graduate
- No experience necessary
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Must be able to quickly read and match names and numbers
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to talk and hear, both in person and by telephone
- Good visual acuity
- Repetitively feel and operate standard office equipment
- Capable of reaching with arms and hands, as well as lifting up to 50 pounds
- May occasionally work near moving equipment, airborne fumes, and prolonged noise
- Flexibility – Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment and adjusts effectively to work within new structures, processes, requirements, or cultures. Remains flexible despite adversity. Embraces change.
- Leadership – Facilitates a positive and productive team-oriented environment. Provides open communication/feedback within the team. Builds collaboration to maintain productive teams. Treats people with honesty and respect. Maintains positive relationships with employees at all levels. Uses appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with clients, vendors, and internal partners. Interacts with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
- Innovation – Identifies and accomplishes challenging objectives or personal goals. Works effectively with others to achieve goals. Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities. Maintains a high level of interest, enthusiasm, and personal performance. Takes steps to improve processes and find better solutions. Champions quality work and proactively takes steps to correct errors or improve overall products/solutions. Drives continuous improvement. Demonstrates a willingness to change approach based on feedback.
- Integrity – Supports and upholds the organization’s standards and values. Demonstrates honesty, reliability, and professionalism. Maintains the highest ethical standards.
- Passion – Provides excellent customer service to internal clients, partners, vendors, and teams. Responds promptly, professionally, effectively, and efficiently. Recognizes sense of urgency in responding to needs. Follows up to ensure requests, needs, and commitments are met consistently.