Part-Time Vendor Network Auditor
Now is your chance to consider a career opportunity with New Benefits, Ltd., America’s leading wholesaler of discount medical, ID Theft Protection, legal, travel and leisure benefits! We have served associations, insurance companies, banks, credit unions, brokerage/consulting firms, insurance agencies, TPAs and employers since 1990. Thousands of clients and millions of members trust New Benefits to deliver exceptional products, customer service and unparalleled support.
Our office is conveniently located in the North Dallas area, and we are looking for YOU to be a part of our continued growth and success. Dazzling customer service is our promise!
Under the supervision of the Vendor Relations team, the Vendor Network Auditor will complete a thorough audit of identified benefit networks to verify provider participation, and update provider information as needed. The Provider Network Auditor will also be responsible for ensuring the company has up to date provider agreements and verifying credentials (where required).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Communicate nominations of non-proprietary network providers to appropriate vendor
- Gain thorough understanding of how the business operates
- Assist Product Portfolio Manager in analyzing data to target vision and chiropractic provider-deficient areas and proactively create list of prospective providers to be contacted
- Make outbound contact with prospective providers, including cold call leads and member nominations, with a minimum of 100 providers per week
- Thoroughly track all recruitment activity to measure KPIs
- Coordinate with Legal and Compliance to ensure full contract execution including completed and signed contract, proof of licensure, insurance, and any other applicable credentialing
- Maintain working reports of unresponsive providers
- Maintain the integrity of networks by verifying continued participation and interest in the program. Perform semi-annual audits of vision and chiropractic networks to ensure directory accuracy and updated provider documentation (i.e., regulatory and business licenses, Certificates of Liability coverage, etc.)
- Establish internal provider profile by entering complete information with minimal errors
- Address customer matters and complaints effectively
- May shadow Vendor Relations functions pertaining to the business
- Ad-hoc duties as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- A Commitment to Excellence!
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to manage details
- Ability to understand and carry out assignments, working independently or as part of a team
- Ability to recognize problems and identify correct solutions
- Strong written and communication skills
- Computer Skills: Windows Environment, strong MS Office skills, Internet
- Must be able to perform work at a computer terminal for 4-8 hours
- Operate with integrity and follows through on all assigned tasks to completion.
- Flexibility – Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment and adjusts effectively to work within new structures, processes, requirements, or cultures. Remains flexible despite adversity. Embraces change.
- Leadership – Facilitates a positive and productive team-oriented environment. Provides open communication/feedback within the team. Builds collaboration to maintain productive teams. Treats people with honesty and respect. Maintains positive relationships with employees at all levels. Uses appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with clients, vendors, and internal partners. Interacts with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
- Innovation – Identifies and accomplishes challenging objectives or personal goals. Works effectively with others to achieve goals. Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities. Maintains a high level of interest, enthusiasm, and personal performance. Takes steps to improve processes and find better solutions. Champions quality work and proactively takes steps to correct errors or improve overall products/solutions. Drives continuous improvement. Demonstrates a willingness to change approach based on feedback.
- Integrity – Supports and upholds the organization’s standards and values. Demonstrates honesty, reliability, and professionalism. Maintains the highest ethical standards.
- Passion – Provides excellent customer service to internal clients, partners, vendors, and teams. Responds promptly, professionally, effectively, and efficiently. Recognizes sense of urgency in responding to needs. Follows up to ensure requests, needs, and commitments are met consistently.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position
Vendor Relations Manager