Long Term Elder Care
Give yourself peace of mind when caring for an elderly loved one. Specialists identify your needs, discuss options, put solutions in place and provide the ongoing support needed to maintain independence and quality of life. Online resources and advice over the phone help you plan and manage decisions that arise as your loved-ones age.
- Save an average of 1% to 15% at thousands of home health agencies and assisted living facilities nationwide
- Online resources include wellness assessments, caregiver advice and an information library
Long Term Elder Care FAQ
Q. What is the Long Term Elder Care benefit?
A. This benefit is a one-stop resource for those who are concerned about or actively caring for an aging parent or family member. Eldercare experts answer your questions, identify issues and arrange help for you and your family’s needs. You can also access eldercare information, personalized planning tools and other resources online.
Q. What does this benefit offer?
A. Long Term Elder Care gives you:
- Eldercare Information and Referral—Eldercare experts are available 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Central time to help with eldercare concerns, answer long-term care questions and find local care
- Discount home health and long-term network—You can save an average of 1% to 15% at thousands of home health agencies and assisted living facilities nationwide
- Eldercare website—Access skill sheets, research conditions, find caregiver advice and an information library with assessments, tools and resources
Long Term Elder Care not available to VT or WA residents.