Vendor Implementation Coordinator
Now is your chance to consider a career opportunity with New Benefits, Ltd., America’s leading wholesaler of discount medical, ID Theft Protection, legal, travel and leisure benefits! We have served associations, insurance companies, banks, credit unions, brokerage/consulting firms, insurance agencies, TPAs and employers since 1990. Thousands of clients and millions of members trust New Benefits to deliver exceptional products, customer service and unparalleled support.
Our office is conveniently located in the North Dallas area, and we are looking for YOU to be a part of our continued growth and success. Dazzling customer service is our promise!
We offer a fun, business casual environment with a strong company culture focused on employee engagement and recognition. As a valued member of the New Benefits family, the Vendor Implementation Coordinator is eligible for a comprehensive benefits plan including paid vacations and holidays, 401(k) with company match, health, voluntary dental, paid life insurance and a New Benefits discount card.
The Vendor Implementation Coordinator is responsible for supporting and managing vendor implementation projects to facilitate integration onto our Elelife platform. The Vendor Implementation Coordinator will ensure successful and timely onboarding by coordinating implementation project activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Gain thorough understanding of how the business operates
- Collaborate with vendors to create a valued vendor partnership
- Own and manage the client’s implementation project from contract execution to marketplace launch
- Accurately track and provide regular updates on vendor implementation activity in RightClick
- Engage vendor business and technical teams through regular touchpoint meetings
- Perform vendor configuration within the user interface of the platform
- Quickly respond to vendor inquiries to answer questions and resolve issues efficiently
- Manage critical issues and escalate when necessary
- Coordinate with internal teams to facilitate complex initiatives as needed
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in healthcare/carrier/product/vendor management is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results Oriented
- External relationship management experience is a plus
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Project management experience is a plus
- Superior organizational skills/ability to manage details
- Ability to recognize problems and identify correct solutions
- Ability to work independently and maintain tight deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet, and proprietary databases
- Flexibility – Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment and adjusts effectively to work within new structures, processes, requirements, or cultures. Remains flexible despite adversity. Embraces change.
- Leadership – Facilitates a positive and productive team-oriented environment. Provides open communication/feedback within the team. Builds collaboration to maintain productive teams. Treats people with honesty and respect. Maintains positive relationships with employees at all levels. Uses appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with clients, vendors, and internal partners. Interacts with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
- Innovation – Identifies and accomplishes challenging objectives or personal goals. Works effectively with others to achieve goals. Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities. Maintains a high level of interest, enthusiasm, and personal performance. Takes steps to improve processes and find better solutions. Champions quality work and proactively takes steps to correct errors or improve overall products/solutions. Drives continuous improvement. Demonstrates a willingness to change approach based on feedback.
- Integrity – Supports and upholds the organization’s standards and values. Demonstrates honesty, reliability, and professionalism. Maintains the highest ethical standards.
- Passion – Provides excellent customer service to internal clients, partners, vendors, and teams. Responds promptly, professionally, effectively, and efficiently. Recognizes sense of urgency in responding to needs. Follows up to ensure requests, needs, and commitments are met consistently.
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- New Benefits Discount Card (Free to Employees and Immediate Family Members)
- 401K with a 5-year vesting
- 10 days’ Vacation and 5 days of personal / sick
- 10.5 paid Holidays per year
- Remote work/hybrid scheduling available
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position
Vendor Relations Manager